loveablekitty20: there's no $$ involved!!
ant_sumo2: not interested
loveablekitty20: suit yourself... ur prob a virgin anyways... peace!
ant_sumo2: i `m virgin.... warrrr !
loveablekitty20: give me your username when u signup so i can send you a friend request, if you like my pics maybe we can get to know each other more ... k? =D
ant_sumo2: i`m from Iran... and i cant watch naked girls
loveablekitty20: i'm uploading some more naughty pics I just took, would like to get ur opinion..k?
ant_sumo2: give it to me here...because i cand enter on others sites
loveablekitty20: did u sign up??
ant_sumo2: i cant
ant_sumo2: give the pictures here
loveablekitty20: come on cutie i want you to tell me what you think about my new panties
ant_sumo2: i cant enter....
loveablekitty20: please!
ant_sumo2: it`s blocked from the ministery
loveablekitty20: do it! I DARE YOU!
ant_sumo2: i dont care if you dare me..... i cant . also the google is blocked.....
loveablekitty20: do it! I DARE YOU!
ant_sumo2: give to me your proxy server
Dupa asta cu proxiul ...m-a lasat in pace.... Si nu am aflat daca e filipinez / a. Ajuta la engleza oricum.
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu